Jeremy W. McKayAssociate
Jeremy focuses his practice on litigation matters with an emphasis on administrative and employment law.
In addition to litigation, Jeremy works at the intersection of law and public policy. Leveraging his extensive experience in Indigenous politics and governance, Jeremy is able to provide clients with strategic legal counsel on how best to position themselves in highly regulated and politically nuanced matters.
Jeremy is honored to represent the Manitoba region on the Board of the NIB Trust Fund, the organization entrusted to invest and manage the residual funds from the 2007 Indian Residential School Settlement Agreement.
Beyond his legal practice and representative roles, Jeremy enjoys playing hockey and getting out on his motorcycle.
- B.Comm., University of Manitoba - 2015
- J.D., University of Manitoba - 2018
- Called to the Manitoba Bar - 2019
- Represented Peguis First Nation concerning unconstitutional decision of the Federal government, read here.
- Represented Indigenous children and youth, concerning unconstitutional legislation of the Provincial government, read here.